CLAYTON SHAGAL Hyaluronic Acid Serum
SKIN TYPE: NORMAL SKIN, DRY SKIN, OILY SKIN, HYDRATED AND COMBINED SKIN
Anti-aging treatment with 100% pure hyaluronic acids for optimal hydration of the skin. Ultra-concentrated, intensively hydrating serum for an immediate plumping, smoothing effect without injections
- Intensive moisturizing skincare product design to prevent premature skin aging and treat dehydrated skin
- Accelerates the recovery of the skin
- Powerful anti-aging agent that significantly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Provides the skin with a significant supply of hyaluronic acid
- Plumps the skin and provides a filling effect
- Provides a natural and glowing complexion
- Restores balance, suppleness and elasticity of the skin
- Regenerates and increases moisture content and provides intense hydration to the skin
- Reduces the signs of premature skin aging and UV rays damage
- Strengthens the outermost layer of the skin (the stratum corneum) by creating a barrier that protects the skin from harmful environmental effects, free radicals, photoaging and oxidative stress
- Preserves and stabilizes the hyPo lipid to retain water and moisture in the skin and prevent dryness
- Stimulates regeneration, contributes to the cellular growth of the skin and hydrates the skin in depth increasing fibroblast growth
- Maintains and stimulates collagen production
- Strengthens the structure of the skin to improve its density
- Tones and revitalizes the skin
- Essential supplement Clayton Shagal collagen and elastin products
- Every morning and / or evening
- Cleanse the skin with a Clayton Shagal cleanser
- Pat the skin dry and apply Hyaluron Acid Serum to the face, neck and eye contour
- Let Hyaluron Acid Serum penetrate skin completely
- Finally, apply a Clayton Shagal serum, and / or gel or moisturizing cream
If Hyaluron Acid Serum has not been fully absorbed in 60 seconds, too much product has been applied.
After a few weeks of use, the serum will take longer to absorb into your skin. This means that your skin is more nourished and you reduce the amount of product applied.
Use for Collagen or Élastin Gels.
Source: Biotechnology (natural fermentation)
- Low Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid - Powerful moisturizer that penetrates all the way to the dermis increasing fibroblast production.
- Medium Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid - Regenerates and stimulates cells. It restores the lipid barrier and protects the skin from free radicals and dryness.
- High Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid - Powerful moisturizer that penetrates the skin stratum corneum while retaining water and moisture.